No light when I try to connect HDMI Grabber

• Hello
    Before I start I have to say Im from Germany so if you dont understand anything because Im bad at english then please let me know! ^^
    I want to build my own Ambilight system. I have the WS2801 LED Stripe + HDMI to AV Converter + Logilink AV to USB Adapter + RaspberryPi. Until now I tested every object (except the logilink Adapter (VG0001B - I did not install the software because 1. I dont have a CD drive for RasPi and 2. I werent told to)) and as far as I know everything seems to work. When I use HyperCon I can control the lights of my LED Stripe. It works great. When I activate and Update my Configuration by adding the external grabber, nothing works. Not even the Colorful start (if you know what I mean). I didnt change anything else. I even tried deactivating the internal grabber but nothing works. Only if I deactivate the external Grabber again and update the file, then I can Control the lights.

P.S.: I use LibreELEC
    P.P.S.: I upload my hypercon file here. Its the one where external and internal grabber are activated.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!